Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pokemon Shiny Is There An Action Reply Code For Pokemon Platinum To Make Pre-caught Pokemon Shiny?

Is there an Action Reply code for Pokemon Platinum to make pre-caught pokemon shiny? - pokemon shiny

Pokemon Platinum and I reached and many pokemon, and I would like to take again. I also have an Action Replay and I want to know whether a code that has everything to shine caught Pokémon. I heard there was a code, but why can not I find them. I look at the light codes to make, no wild Pokemon Shiny. If anyone knows the code, what I want, can you please give me?

7 comments:

Reaper said...

Well, it's a code, but makes all pokemon shiny in the game
also wifi, but really brilliant TSD

ur just spoiled the game graphics
just brilliant to catch, or use pokesav

The Unknown said...

I can KNOWME, but experts. Just join this site:

Why does not this site amazing, you can more information about the training, the fight against others, training and much more. You can also help with pokemon. The website states:

http://pokewificastle.webs.com/

just arrived on site and on the main page, scroll down and you are on the live chat.

The Unknown said...

I can KNOWME, but experts. Just join this site:

Why does not this site amazing, you can more information about the training, the fight against others, training and much more. You can also help with pokemon. The website states:

http://pokewificastle.webs.com/

just arrived on site and on the main page, scroll down and you are on the live chat.

tastylas... said...

I have a little Shiny Pokemon I'm willing to trade. FC 0302 6036 2510
Altaria
Seadra
Darkrai
Dugtrio

Aklyon said...

no. this is just too lazy, if you want a brilliant one catch. (or use the code to make all wild pokemon shiny,) much faster

Answer said...

I do not think, but you can search online for him.

Answer said...

I do not think, but you can search online for him.

Post a Comment