Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures Of Rabbit Houses Help With Choosing A Rabbit!

Help with choosing a Rabbit! - pictures of rabbit houses

Hello to all!

I really want a rabbit again soon. I also hope to keep it like a rabbit house.

I looked online and saw pictures of a Mini-Lop. seemed the ideal, since they are generally very low, and instant messaging, searching for a rabbit, often transformed into something solid! lol.

Has anyone one of these rabbits, I could not tell a bit about them? or pictures of them in full screen mode? in definitely on the lookout for a small rabbit, they have grown up, they are the only smaller breeds or not?

Sorry for the amount of questions! lol.
Thank you for your time and help xxxx

1 comment:

Ali said...

I like lion head rabbit
They are soo sweet
Look at your pet, because it often results in only material
They will assist in Howe ig each race can develop

Post a Comment